Get the newest episode transcript today!
When you sign up to be a GOLD Pond Member, you get this week's (newest) transcript, and...
- all past transcripts from episode 30+
- bonus training videos about grammar, idioms, pronunciation & more!
- invitations to LIVE monthly trainings
- comprehension questions for all episodes from 30+ with audio answers for extra listening practice
- British VS American English vocabulary course to improve your English vocabulary use
Do you want a sample of a transcript first?
You can download episode 30's transcript to see the benefits for yourself!
Imagine your world with stronger English skills.
Imagine understanding native speakers in a conversation.
Imagine speaking more confidently with others, and feeling comfortable with your level of English.
Imagine reaching a new goal: a better job, a top university, a high exam score...
You can imagine it.... but can you achieve it?
We know you can and we want to help!
Let us, and let English Across the Pond lead you to success!
Let us help you improve your listening comprehension skills with our weekly Podcast episodes.
Let us help you improve your vocabulary with our episode guides.
Let us help you improve your fluency with our transcripts.
Let us help you improve your grammar with monthly LIVE English lessons and training.
Let us help you improve your use of idioms, phrasal verbs, and natural expressions with bonus videos.
Let us help your English confidence and communication!
Become a gold member today and take a giant step toward success
What is a GOLD PONDER?
A Gold Ponder is an English Across the Pond gold member, someone who has signed up to join the membership community.
Inside the community, ponders get:
- episode transcripts
- episode comprehension questions + additional audio answers
- bonus training videos
- LIVE monthly English lessons
- British vs American English vocabulary course
- the insider's newsletter - a member's only blog
- and more!
"I'm using the transcripts for more understanding of the episode and what Jennifer and Dan are saying. They help me understand what I can't hear in the audio." -Marco, Italy
"The live lesson about conditionals helped me to understand better this difficult grammar. I feel more confident with my listening skills with the transcripts too!" -Alexa