Get the newest episode transcript & your study plan today!
When you subscribe/sign up for membership and become a Gold Ponder you get weekly materials to improve your English Fluency...
Sign up and receive this week's episode transcript and study plan to give you guided practice with every episode!
Our transcript and unique study plan will give extra learning support with every episode and these materials will help you:
- improve your listening skills
- increase your vocabulary use and understanding
- practice your reading skills
- understand more grammar, pronunciation, and natural American & British English
- advance your writing skills
- speak more fluently!
Imagine your world with stronger English skills.
Imagine understanding native speakers in a conversation.
Imagine speaking more confidently with others, and feeling comfortable with your level of English.
Imagine reaching a new goal: a better job, a top university, a high exam score...
You can imagine it.... but can you achieve it?
We know you can and we want to help!
Let us, and let English Across the Pond lead you to success!
With our help and English materials, we will give you the practice you need in 1 place! Every week we will send you fluency training materials to help with more focused listening, vocabulary, grammar, writing, spelling, and speaking practice.
The weekly transcripts will help you:
-improve your listening & reading skills
-review new vocabulary
-"see" our conversation to understand how native speakers communicate
The study plan will give you 7 weekly tasks to improve your skills even more. You'll receive:
- focused listening practice exercise
- gap fill exercise for more listening + spelling practice
- reading exercise
- vocabulary exercise
- comprehension questions + answers
- language focus: English mini-lesson
- writing prompt & tips to improve speaking skills
Let us help your English confidence and communication!
Become a gold member today and take a giant step toward success
What is a GOLD PONDER?
A Gold Ponder is an English Across the Pond gold member, someone who has signed up to join the membership community.
Gold Ponders receive weekly English resources:
- episode transcripts
- weekly study guide with 7 practice exercises
"I'm using the transcripts for more understanding of the episode and what Jennifer and Dan are saying. They help me understand what I can't hear in the audio." -Marco, Italy
"Now have all things to improve my English in 1 email every week. I can practice my spelling and writing too!" -Alexa
Are you ready to join us and other Ponders around the world?
Membership is a recurring monthly payment of $14.99. You can cancel anytime.
Just want 1 episode transcript & study plan?
Transcripts & study plans are available starting at episode 63.
Choose the amount you want and click "buy now" to get your materials!
Are you looking for previous transcripts from episodes 30-60?
Review the options below to get your favorite episode's transcript, a bundle of 10, or all 31!
*please include a note to us during your PayPal check out when purchase a single episode of bundle of 10. Include the episode #/title of the transcript you want to receive so we can get them to you as quick as possible*
> Episodes 30-60 are transcripts only <
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When I sign up, what will I receive? -- you will receive the current week's episode transcript & study plan with 7 practice exercises to improve your fluency.
- What is a transcript? -- a transcript is the written text of everything we say in the episode. Transcripts are like subtitles for our podcast! They will help you improve your listening and reading skills, as well as practice vocabulary.
- What is the study plan? -- the study plan includes 7 English training exercises to help you improve your fluency. You will get practice with listening, reading, writing, spelling, vocabulary, and tips to improve your speaking!
- Is membership free? -- our podcast episode is free online every Friday but membership is not free! These extra training materials (the transcripts and the study plans take a lot of time and work - they are sent weekly and cost USD$14.99 every month.
- What if I don't like them, can I cancel? -- you can cancel your membership anytime!
- Will I get a refund? -- If you don't like membership, you can cancel within the first 30 days and we will get you a refund! No risk - only learning! :)
- NOTE: Study Plans & Transcripts that are purchased as a single episode or in a bundle/package are not eligible for a refund. Because these materials are digital downloads, once they are paid for and received, they cannot be refunded. Please read the product descriptions carefully to avoid confusions.
- What level of English is this for? -- These materials will help all levels of English!
- I am not an English student - I am an English teacher: How can I use these materials? -- These materials will help supplement your classroom practice and homework. You can download these materials and use them with your students for additional practice using our episode themes!